Week #9: Traveling Tips and Tricks –

Twohundred Roxanne Milward via Compfight

Do you ever over or under pack when you are traveling? Or you are just totally stumped on what to pack? Well I have the answers to your questions. For example what if the weather changes, you don’t have enough room in your suitcase, and what do you do while you are on the plain, boat, etc.

So first you want to know where you are going (that’s an obvious) so you can check the weather. You want to make sure you’re checking the weather each and everyday even the day of your departure. If it is a tropical place that is mostly sunny and hot all the time then pack stuff according to that weather and one outfit that will keep you warm at night, just in case it gets chilly. And same goes for if it’s somewhere that is cold most of the time then pack clothes for that type of weather. But no matter what always always, bring something dessy/fancy because you never know what is gonna happen. Oh and if it is somewhere that is both like Oregon than bring a hot and cold outfit for each day.

Sometimes you; ok actually I would be lying if I said sometimes so almost always you don’t have enough room in your suitcase when you’re packing because you never know what’s gonna happen so you just decide to pack your whole closet. And I know how to fix that. So when I went on my last trip which was to London and Paris, I got these cool packing things off Amazon they are called packing cubes and they are super helpful. It comes in a pack of 12, they are all different sizes. There is one for your toiletries, shoes, makeup, clothes, etc. Another good thing to know is to have a hard shell suitcase because if it starts raining and you don’t have a hard shell suitcase then you’re stuff will get wet.

So if you are traveling on a plane you might want to have some stuff to keep you occupied. Here are some things I would bring. A coloring book with pencils, my phone, headphones, and food lots and lots of snacks. So those are just a few of all the things I would bring and your list would probably be different according to you and what you like.

Hope you enjoyed my tips on traveling and packing.