About Me

Everyone has faults, even me, if you can believe that. However, you’re not going to be hearing about any of those today because, I’m going to put my best foot forward. You are gonna learn about me, myself, and I.

I am a 12 year old girl and my parents are divorced but, I still love them both very much. Sometimes, I live with my dad, his girlfriend, her son, our dog, Freddy and my sister who goes back in forth between houses with me. At my other house I live with mom, step-dad, his 3 daughters well 2 daughters, one of them is in college and has her own house. Anyways I live with those people, my little sister and my cat whose name is Nehemiah. I have 5 siblings 4 sisters and 1 brother. Their names are (oldest to youngest) Carynn, Danyka, Ryanna, Piper (me), Sydney, and Kaleb.

So I bet some of you are wondering what my personality is like but, some of you might already know. I am a very fun and happy person and my mom has told me that i love others even when they don’t want to be loved. I am pretty hyper and crazy and that’s why a lot of people love me. I can be sassy, fragile, and a goodie two shoes; that’s what makes my personality special and unique from anyone else.

I am really good at one sport well, two if you count shopping. But, I am really good at Volleyball I have been playing since I was 10. I have been playing it with my four best friends in the entire world Cheyanne, Bela, Malika, and Ruby. I also love traveling!!!! Just last summer I went to London, Normandy, and Paris, France which btw is like my most favorite place in the world. And in two years I am going to Italy and Greece; I can’t wait I just know that it is going to be so much fun just like Europe was!!

Here is a List of Things I Like:

• Volleyball
  • Fashion/ style
  • I want to be a Fashion Designer
  • Sewing
  • Traveling
  • Cheerleading
  • Artist
  • My best friends for life (BFFL)
  • Giraffes
  • Paris, France
  • Eiffel Tower
  • Colbie Caillat
  • Social media
  • Shopping
  • Photography
  • Baby sitting

Here is a List of Things that I am/do:

• Skinny
  • Tall
  • Beautiful
  • Dirty blonde
  • Hazel eyes
  • Glasses
  • Big and little sister
  • Trustworthy
  • Dancer
  • Gymnastics
  • Photography
  • Good cook
  • Fashionable

Now you’ve learned a lot about me! Hope you enjoyed my writing and found it interesting.

myavatar